Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Yet ANOTHER changearound in the sewing room...

This time, with the help of Ikea and my lovely husband, I have a lovely nice long sewing table, more drawer space and some cool shelves to put stuff on. It's so nice being able to really stretch out and have a clear space for sewing, and also to look out of the window onto the gardens!

I think I am going to make a
noticeboard to hang to the right of my new table, so I can pin up ideas and pictures and pattern instructions and stuff. I have got a piece of MDF all ready to go, and some self adhesive cork tiles, some batting and some jazzy pink cotton velvet to cover it. Not exactly sure how it will turn out, so watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Having a beautiful sewing room is most sewers' dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, organized, plenty of natural light... a sewer's dream indeed. Well, your reality, my dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great space for sewing ..... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sewing room; I just love all the Ikea stuff. Can't wait to see that noticeboard! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for commenting!