Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Knit!

I haven't had much time to sew recently - coat still very much in the muslin stage - so in the spare time I have had, I've started knitting! The great thing about knitting is that you don't need much equipment (essentially two sticks and some string!) and it's really easy to pick up and put down. I had started a baby's cardigan MONTHS ago which I've finally almost finished, just need to sew it together in finish the front band (with buttonholes - gagh!) and I'm also having a bash at socks - first prototype in the pic! The whole four kneedles thing was a little off-putting at first (I find it difficult enough to wrangle two), but I'm getting there I think. Also now that the temperatures are starting to drop in London, I'm going to make a nice hat and scarf - check out the chunky wool (= fast progress!) in the background next to my foot.


My only concern with this knitting malarkey is the temptation of.... yarn stash!

3 comments:

  1. hello! I'm also venturing into knitting territory -it's quite exciting and there are lots of pretty yarns out there...I'm very impressed with the four needle knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to knit. How great to know how!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you buried within his chest?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so mandatory to having the best ever relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and heart for you in such a way he's never expressed before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for commenting!